NCAMP 2022 changes to the National Collections
The changes and advisories to the national systems effective from 1 July 2022 affect the National Booking Reporting System, National Minimum Data Set, National Patient Flow, the National Non-Admitted Patient Collection, Programme for the Integration of Mental Health Data and the National Health Index.
National Booking Reporting System (NBRS)
- Retirement of Active Review Booking Status (Word, 38 KB)
National Minimum Data Set (NMDS)
National Patient Flow (NPF)
- Increase the Length of NNPAC_PMS_UNIQUE_ID and NNPAC_CLIENT_SYS_ID (Word, 39 KB)
- Optimal Date for Service mandatory (Word, 60 KB)
National Non-admitted Patient Collection (NNPAC) Advisories
- Advisory on Collecting Procedures for five Purchase Unit Codes (Word, 54 KB)
- Advisory on Bowel Screening Reporting to NNPAC (Word, 56 KB)
- Advisory on Making Alcohol Collection Mandatory (Word, 56 KB)
Programme for the Integration of Mental Health Data (PRIMHD) Advisory
- Advisory on Family Whānau Involvement Addition Mandatory (Word, 68 KB)
- Advisory on New Activity Code T53 (Word, 68 KB)
National Health Index (NHI) Advisories
- Advisory on Making National Health Index (NHI) Gender Code Mandatory (Word, 44 KB)
- Advisory on Ethnicity Protocols (Word, 45 KB)
- Advisory for NHI numbering Change (Word, 44 KB)
NCAMP 2022 implementation
Answers to implementation questions that are asked about the National Collections Annual Maintenance Project.
Compliance testing for NCAMP 2022
There will be no formal scripted compliance for NCAMP 2022 however, all first production files will be processed through compliance first. Some file submitters have raised the question of how to submit their first production file post NCAMP 22 implementation. It would be appreciated if submitters could place their first production files as notated below:
- NMDS: Placed in the usual folder with TEST in the file header
- NBRS: Placed in the usual folder with CMPL in the file header
- NNPAC: Placed in the nnpac/COMPLIANCE folder
- NPF: Placed in the NPF CMPL Dropoff folder with CMPL in the batch name
Could you please contact us when you are implementing your NCAMP system changes in order for us to work together to ensure a smooth transition via firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIMHD FWI indicator
Please continue to implement the FWI indicator and start using this when you have implemented it prior to the new mandatory date of 1 July 2023.
NCAMP 2022 supporting documents
Supporting documents for the national collections and WIESNZ22 implementation, including file specifications, error codes and data dictionaries, and the high level business requirements for NCAMP 2022.