Answers to questions that are asked about the National Collections Annual Maintenance Project.
NCAMP 2021 questions and answers
If a DHB is unable to make the changes until after 1 July 2021, will the data sent to PRIMHD have to include the new FWI field, or can the extract data remain as it is until the changes are in place. What values should be inputted or can it be left blank?
You can continue to submit your extract without the FWI field as per normal as it is optional at present (until 2022) retaining the current file version. You will receive a warning that there is missing data but the file will process. Alternatively, you can submit your extract with a blank data element placeholder for FWI and the application will insert a “0” in place of the blank using file version 2.4. You will receive a warning that there is missing data but the file will process
Will there be formal scripted compliance for NCAMP 2021?
There will be no formal scripted compliance for NCAMP 2021 however all first production files will be processed through compliance first. Some file submitters have raised the question of how to submit their first production file post NCAMP 21 implementation.
It would be appreciated if submitters could place their first production files as notated below:
NMDS: Placed in usual folder with TEST in the file header
NBRS: Placed in usual folder with CMPL in the file header
NNPAC: Placed in the nnpac/COMPLIANCE folder
PRIMHD: Same location as PROD, but prefix file with 'COMP_' (eg COMP_PE20150605__.zip)
NCAMP 2021 changes to the National Collections
The changes to the national systems effective from 1 July 2021 affect the National Minimum Dataset, the National Non-Admitted Patient Collection, National Health Index, National Patient Flow, and the Programme for the Integration of Mental Health Data.
NHI ADVISORY and CHANGE
- CN 2021 NCAMP NMDS WIESNZ21 v2.0 (docx, 45 KB)
- Advisory 2021 NCAMP HoNOS v2.0 (docx, 62 KB)
- Advisory 2021 NCAMP referral from code AC updated definition v1.0 (docx, 44 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD New Referral End Code DZ v2.0 (docx, 44 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP Family Whanau Involvement Addition to AT Records v2.0 (docx, 46 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD Update to Team Code 24 v1.0 (docx, 48 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD File Version 2.4 v2.0 (docx, 47 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD New Referral From and Referral To Code v2.0 (docx, 46 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD New Activity Code T52 v2.0 (docx, 45 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD New Referral End Codes DY DK v2.0 (docx, 46 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD SCRs Business Rules Removal v2.0 (docx, 48 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP PRIMHD Update Referral End Code DR DT v2.0 (docx, 45 KB)
- CN 2021 NCAMP NNPAC ED SNOMED v3.0 (docx, 41 KB)
NCAMP 2021 supporting documents
Supporting documents for the national collections and WIESNZ21 implementation, including file specifications, error codes and data dictionaries, and the high level business requirements for NCAMP 2021.
- Sector Consultation Business Requirements Final v3.0 (Word, 139 KB)
- PRIMHD File Specification v2.4 June 2021 Final (Word, 1.18 MB)
- NNPAC SNOMED ED New Fields (Excel, 15 KB)
- NNPAC File Specification v7.8 (PDF, 458 KB)
- ED Chief Presenting Complain Refset 1 April 2021 Release (Excel, 24 KB)
- ED Diagnosis Refset 1 April 2021 Release (Excel, 103 KB)
- ED Procedure and Investigation Refset 1 April 2021 Release (Excel, 20 KB)