About the National Information Clinical Leadership Group
The National Information Clinical Leadership Group (NICLG) gives clinical input into e-health projects. The group is responsible for identifying and supporting national standards and processes for health information systems.
The aim is to boost development and use of national information systems
NICLG members come from different areas of the health sector and provide leadership and support for healthcare staff around the motu.
- Improve healthcare processes by standardising IT solutions for clinicians.
- See where systems are working well and provide national leadership to share these systems with the rest of the health sector.
NICLG has influence in many aspects of patient care.
- Clinical decision support.
- Safe medication management.
- Safe information sharing.
- Efficient transfer of care.
- eHealth innovations.
More about the NICLG
Meet the members
Read the Terms of reference