For health sector enquiries, email email@example.com.
Our mailing address:
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand,
PO Box 793, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
Personal or health information requests
You have the right to request access to your personal or health information, and to change it if it is wrong.
- To request your personal health information please complete a Health Information Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request any other personal information please email email@example.com with your name, date of birth, contact details, and the details of the information you are looking for.
For more information about getting your information, read this fact sheet:
Official Information Act requests
Give feedback on our use of plain language
You can also call Healthline on 0800 611 116 at any time.
Health Integrity Line
You can call the Health Integrity Line on 0800 424 888 at any time for free to report concerns about the health system, such as:
- inappropriate use of public money
- inappropriate use of technology
- workplace bullying or harassment
- drug use
Your call won’t be traced or recorded, and it will remain anonymous. All calls are passed on to the appropriate team or agency to follow up.
Employees in the health sector
You will be informed of your rights under the Protected Disclosures Act 2000 (known as the ‘Whistle-blower Act’) if you call to report serious misconduct.
Additional ways to express your concerns:
- Talk to your manager or another senior manager.
- File a report online.
Crimestoppers is an independent charity that runs the Health Integrity Line.
Contacting specific teams
Phone numbers and email addresses for specific Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand teams are listed below.
The postal address for all our teams is:
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand
PO Box 793
Environmental and Border Health
- Phone (04) 496 2000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (04) 496 2000
- Phone 0800 855 066
Voluntary Bonding Scheme
PRIMHD – mental health data
Contact details for the PRIMHD regional coordinators:
- Phone: (09) 638 0133
- Email: email@example.com
Midland - Waikato
- Phone: (07) 839 8899 ext 23381
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (06) 753 6139 ext 8815
- Email: email@example.com
Central - Wairarapa, Hutt Valley, Capital & Coast
- Email: MHAIDSBusinessSystemsTeam@MHAIDS.health.nz
Central – Hawke’s Bay
- Phone: (06) 878 8109 ext 4226
- Email: John.Conneely@hawkesbaydhb.govt.nz
Central – Whanganui
- Phone: (06) 348 3163
- Email: Perryne.Brasko@wdhb.org.nz
Central – Midcentral
- Phone: (06) 350 8620
- Email: Claudine.Nepia-Tule@midcentraldhb.govt.nz
Southern – Nelson/Marlborough
- Phone: 022 013 3613
- Email: DataAnalyticsTeam@nmdhb.govt.nz
Southern – Canterbury
- Phone: (03) 364 4127
- Email: Soledad.Labbefirstname.lastname@example.org
Southern – Southern
- Phone: (03) 214 5786 option 1 ext 8384
- Email: Darren.Smith@southerndhb.govt.nz