The Cyber Security Uplift programme at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand is undertaking a survey to find out what kaimahi at Te Whatu Ora and Te Aka Whai Ora think, feel, and do when it comes to cyber security.
This privacy statement outlines how Te Whatu Ora may collect, use, store and share your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 when you complete the survey.
An independent research agency called Ipsos is conducting this important survey on our behalf.
In accordance with the Privacy Act 2020, all information we collect through the survey is held and controlled by us.
Ipsos store and process the information on our behalf.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following information from you when you submit the survey:
- Which agency you work for (Te Whatu Ora or Te Aka Whai Ora)
- Your role
- How long you have worked in the health sector
- Which District you live in
- Which age group you belong to
- Your gender
- Which ethnic group you belong to
All information collected through the survey is collated by Ipsos and conveyed to us in an aggregated and de-identified form. Reports are not created for any group less than n = 30.
Te Whatu Ora will not see any individual survey responses. We cannot trace the information you provide in the survey back to you. We do not try to identify any individual from the reports.
This survey is voluntary.
How we use the personal information
Te Whatu Ora will use the aggregated and anonymised reports to:
- Create cyber security awareness and education materials
- Develop key messages that resonate with our kaimahi to be cyber safe
- Create a baseline that we can use to compare any behaviour / attitude changes in the future
- Information may also be used for statistical analysis and research purposes.
Sharing the information
Te Whatu Ora will share the aggregated and anonymised reports with Te Aka Whai Ora as it applies to the cyber security awareness and maturity of their kaimahi.
How long we keep the information for
Individual survey responses are kept for a period of 12 months and then disposed of securely. Aggregated and anonymised reports are only kept for as long as required for the purposes outlined above.
Queries or concerns
If you have any queries or concerns about how your survey responses are managed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org