Unless otherwise stated, information is subject to Crown Copyright. Any work on this website, with the exception of photographic and graphic work (see below), may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a Crown copyright acknowledgment to the Health and Disability Ethics Committees is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, or in any publication on this website, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the written permission of Te Whatu Ora.
To find out about the process for getting permission for using a photograph or graphic work, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Te Whatu Ora logo
Permission to use the Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand logo can be sought by contacting us. Attribution should be in written form and not by reproduction of the Te Whatu Ora logo.
Party other than Te Whatu Ora
Permission to reproduce Te Whatu Ora work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than Te Whatu Ora. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
If you have any questions about Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand copyright, please email email@example.com.